Code of Coduct Bureau
Asset Declaration System
Create a CCB Account
Login to your CCB Account
How to declare your Asset
Frequently Asked Question
How to declare your asset
How to declare your Assets
Register on the platform to obtain a CCB Identity. This is a one-time process. You will need the under-listed for a successful registration.
1. A valid Telephone Number
2. Email Address
3. BVN (Bank Verification Number)
4. NIN (National Identity Number)
Login to complete your profile and that of your dependants. Your dependants are your spouse/spouses and children below the age of 18years.
Start and complete your asset declaration within the period allowed by the law.
1. click on Start asset declaration
2. A new page loads showing you all the available asset declaration categories
3. Select the category of asset you want to declare and click on "add new"
4. Fill in the form as required to make a record of details about the asset you are declaring and then click on submit.
On every form for an asset declaration category, you will have to choose from your registered dependants or you the declarant as to who the asset declaration is for.
Review and submit your asset declaration. Proceed to print your acknowledgement slip.
Repeat steps 3 and 4 for every new political office or promotion if you are a public servant.